You have a party of friends or family (8-15) that likes to travel together?
Tell us where and when you would like to go, what you would like to see and do and how much time you have available.
Based on your information we’ll put together a tailor-made tour for you.
Whatever your particular interest is, whether it be hiking in the Alps, studying art collections, biking along the Danube, learning about Argan oil in Morocco, cooking regional delicacies, spending a night in a desert camp in the United Emirates, rambling through the vineyards of the Rhone valley, visiting the Louvre in Abu Dhabi, meandering through the magical German Christmas markets or the Gold Souk in Dubai, or relaxing to the sound of the crickets on your terrace of your villa in Provence while your private chef is cooking your dinner …
NOMAD’S VIEW finds the recipe to provide you with an unique vacation in Europe and beyond and guarantees impeccable service in all that is included on your tour.
Depending on the size of your party, we will travel by car, 8-seater mii van or small bus.
Our tours can be accompanied by a NOMAD’S VIEW TRAVEL SPECIALIST who is at your disposal 24/7 and helps you to make the most of your time while keeping your day fun and stress-free or you can spend on a self-guided tour.
- would like to go to France in July
- are not fond of summer heat
- like to stroll along the sea shore
- like open air markets and are curious about regional products and cooking
- are interested in Impressionism and art in general
- would like to find out more about history and maybe cook some local dishes …
What would you think about a week of a tailor-made Normandy-Brittany experience, where the summers are reasonably cool? You’ll be transported in a 8 seater van and you’ll
- get introduced to cheese making in the village of Camembert
- find time to visit the beautiful city of Caen, city of a thousand steeples, where you can stroll over the open air food markets and visit one of its numerous museums
- visit the seashore and Honfleur, the city and sites that inspired Monet and Renoir to their paintings
- retrace the steps of William the Bastard as he became the Conquerer in his conquest of England (1066), memorialized in the Bayeux Tapestry
- have time to reflect on WWII when you visit the D-day beaches
- relax and let the day go by with a glass of home made Calvados brandy on your terrace of our specially selected accommodation
Just send a quick email to email@example.com with your ideas and we will get back to you to discuss your trip.